Behavioural issues can present in many different ways, such as
- Resource Guarding
- Lead Agression
- Reactivity to Dogs/People
- Fear Aggression
- Chasing (joggers/cyclists/cars)
- Compulsive Disorders
- Noise Sensitivity (fireworks/sirens)
How a behaviour consultation works
- Behavioural sessions looks closer at the way your dog is feeling (why, when, what is causing the behaviour), managing their stress levels and working within their threshold.
- A full Assessment and consultation offered at your home to cover history; habits; any medical concerns; changes in household and assess future risk.
- Full report on findings offering owner compliance and modification programme to help dog’s rehabilitation.
- Patience, time, calmness and consistency is needed. Many cases are complex so a tailored plan to keep your dogs stress hormones down is needed.